Monday, October 18, 2010

I.C.M. Coming Soon


I.C.M. (I Candy Misses) Sweet & Tasty "I Am Candy"

    I.C.M. (I Candy Misses). I Candy Misses is a team of strong boss women that's dedicated to a successful future. "I Am Candy" is a brand just like any other brand on the market; Sweet & Tasty "I Am Candy" is the motto, you have to purchase it to get a taste of the Sweet & Tasty treats. Everything pertaining to I.C.M. is about business, "No Business, No Taste, No Samples." I.C.M. deals with Modeling, Fashion, Music, Art, & Entertainment in general & will move as the team move. I.C.M. is a growing organization that grind to get what they want so they could live a better & a more fulfilling life style.
   
    A real business truly don't have a heart so when it comes down to a real business emotions goes out the window & work comes into play. Two things a proud business consist of is passion & numbers; the passion for the business or as they say "The Love of Money" would equal great success, but make sure you always succeed in the right way or you would pay for it eventually, mentally or physically.
   
    I.C.M. is a family that consist of loyalty, respect, & love, once the bond is broken it will
crack the ice (the Business) & before it shatters it would have to be repaired immediately. I.C.M. follows the M.O.E. law (Mind Over Everything). Your mind is implicated as being the thought process of reason & without it you would be lost so that's why you always have to think before you act.

    The creator & founder of I.C.M. is a young black male named Quandell J. Miller. He decided to build the business from nothing, because he knew it would become big in the future, & beneficial to others. He knew it would become big if everything flow right & fall into place as he learned how to roll with the punches & never give up. He kept pushing until he got everything right (business wise).

    The main focus of the organization is to help young women that's undecided about their careers & helping the ones that haven't started to think about their goals in life & to convert young females to professional business women. This business would definitely assure you organization, growth, humbleness, & success & it will take a lot of patients, time, & work depending on how serious you take the business & how serious you take being successful.

    I.C.M. is separated in two different parts, Urban Models & Mainstream Models. The Urban Models are your sexy/classy neighborhood models that's not qualified or fit to be a Mainstream Model because of their height or any other qualifications that's has to meet up to be considered as a Mainstream Model, but has the potential to have a great & very successful career (Video vixens). Then you have the Mainstream Models that meets the standards & considered has a Mainstream Model (America's Top Model). Either way it goes as long as you stay focused, passionate, determined, & be serious about the business you would be able to make a good living at what you do best.

"If you fail to plan you plan to fail."

No comments:

Post a Comment